- Download 431
- File Size 396 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date September 26, 2020
- Last Updated September 26, 2020
Just Neon Price List 2020-2020
Backlit sign options
- Light box sign cabinets: Our illuminated sign cabinets look just like a standard poster frame however they have deeper aluminium sides and LED lights. Light boxes can be installed internally or externally, we can also arrange for power to be run to your light box. External signs are made from aluminium that cannot rust so there is no need to worry about staining your products or storefront when it rains.
- Under awning signs: Commonly lit with fluorescent lights on both sides with a pearl acrylic panel. This simple light box sign can be made with profile cut lettering or full colour prints that are lit up when placed in the front of the light source. You can either apply the sign to two separate panels or two thin acrylic panels. The light boxes are also easy to paint to match your shopfront and can be designed by our creative team.
- Illuminated window signage: It’s easy to use an illuminated window sign because you can change the wording and images quickly and easily. This lets you display whatever you want to display on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. Window signage can be illuminated using a light box or with another internal light source if affixed directly to the glass.
- Menu board displays: Menu boards are commonly custom light boxes back lit with LED lights.
As you can see there are a wide range of light boxes and menu board displays available but first you need work out the best location for your backlit signs - these are not always the obvious spots. Light boxes work well in display windows and behind the counter or service areas, or outside on an external wall. Just don't forget you may need to run power to the light box, and you may also need permission from council and/or centre management!
Custom lightbox designs
We can help you to design and print professional promotional material for your business or product. Our design rates are very competitive, and we would love help with your next project! You will also save time, money and get a much better print result as our design know more about signage design than most, and we will ensure your brand is consistent across various print disciplines. Simply let us know what feel, style, and colours you want for your sign, and we can help bring your vision to life. Our design service can: